The UAE criminal law is a field of law that deals with public wrongs and offences and is separated into two parts: substantive law and procedural law. The UAE Penal Code establishes the legal regulations that decide whether activities are considered crimes in the UAE and determines the consequences for such offences.
Left in a tight corner, a detainee in a police station needs an attorney to defend him in a criminal case. Our Criminal Litigation Team takes care of inquiries from detained persons to ensure their rights are guaranteed by the UAE Constitution and Criminal Procedure Law. We provide dedicated phone consultancy for detained persons or those taken to police custody. After this, our lawyers conduct confidential interviews and provide defence advice.
We are committed to providing sound legal services in criminal litigation to our Clients irrespective of whether he is an accused person or a victim. It is your right to have legal advice, and it is our professional duty to defend you to the best of our knowledge.
We represent our clients in all stages of criminal proceedings, including representation in Police Stations, Public Prosecution, Courts of First Instance, Courts of Appeal, Dubai Court of Cassation, and the UAE Federal Supreme Court.
Our expertise is demonstrated in handling many criminal cases, including, but not limited to:
- Bounced cheque complaints.
- Defending against charges of Assault such as Murder, Armed aggression Libel suits etc.
- Human rights violation complaints.
- Allegations of dishonesty eg:- Theft, Fraud, Conspiracy, Obtaining pecuniary advantage etc.
- Defence for offences against State security and Interest.
- Defence for offences against public offices.
- Defence for offences for public danger.
- Defence for Exploitation of the job and power for eg: Bribery, Theft.
- Defence in allegations of violence.
- Defence for offences relating to religious rights.
- International Tax evasion cases.
- Rehabilitation cases.
- Sexual abuse allegations.
FAQ about Criminal litigation law firm in UAE | criminal lawyer Dubai
Are there criminal lawyers in Dubai?
If you have been charged with a misdemeanour or are the subject of an inquiry, we are among the best criminal lawyers in Dubai. Our criminal lawyer in Dubai has extensive expertise in criminal law and justice in Dubai, UAE.
What is the punishment for crimes in Dubai?
Diyat (‘blood money’ payment) Temporary detention. Life in prison. The punishment of death.